the motions

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

He shoots coca-cola.....

So yeah. It's late. I have nothing to do so I'm writing a new blog. 
We're still trying to get things done. We've got a show at the State Theater in Starkville later this month. If you can make it you should most definitely come. It should be sweet. The myspace got a much needed overhaul. Go check it out if you haven't already. You could also listen to a song or something. That might be cool.
I've been listening to a lot of Beatles lately. I don't really know why. They are probably the greatest band of all time. They have a ton of timeless classics. The White Album still blows my mind every time I listen to it. Album still should be out sometime around February/March. I think I said that already. Well ok guys. 
Keep it real.

Toby

No comments: