the motions

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

End of high school.

It's pretty crazy to think that a month from now I will be a high school graduate. I'm really ready to be done. Maybe college is in the future, I'm not too worried about it yet. I saw the Dark Knights Of Camelot in Tupelo last night. They tore that place up. I'm telling you, these guys are going big places. Mary Margaret and I are headed off to see Wilco in Oxford on Thursday. Thursday just happens to also be my birthday. Then Max and I are headed to see Springsteen in Atlanta on Sunday. Yep. It's gonna be a good week.
Everything is still going good with the record. It sounds really great. We cut it to tape so it has a very warm sound. We're getting shows set up for the summer. It's looking really good for us so far. The record launch is going to be a really fun night. Hopefully we can get some people to show up and pack the place.
Until tomorrow,

-toby

No comments: