the motions

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'm god awful at this....

Our record is officially coming out on May 1st. Our record release is at the Princess Theater on the main stage. I think that's a pretty cool deal for us. We'll have a bunch of merch and stuff so it'll be pretty delightful. We've been playing quite a few shows lately. We did a run of shows in Alabama last weekend. We played this place called Egan's in Tuscaloosa that was killer. They loved us so we're playing again on May 8th. By that time we'll have our record ready to push. So yeah. It's a pretty cool feeling when the crowd is enjoying what you're doing. There's no better feeling to me. I got a little sick when we came back home. I guess I caught a bug or something. I've been digging the new Mastodon record, The Dark Knights Of Camelot E.P., and The National Trust's most recent album. All those have been in my rotation lately. They're all great and I encourage everyone to look them up if they haven't already. So yeah. I've been reading American Psycho lately. Crazy book. I've been trying to refine my writing skills by writing us a press kit. It's not terrible I don't think. Yeah. We've got some great shows in the works so stay tuned for info and stop by a show sometime.

-toby

No comments: