the motions

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Taking a month off was a ridiculously stupid idea...

Hello,

I've come to a realization; playing shows is what we're meant to do. With free time on my hands I'm bored and unhappy. So for anyone who reads this: if you come across any possible shows this month (or any month, for that matter) let us know and we'll play it. This includes house parties and anything else. Miles is out watching Wilco at the Orpheum in Memphis tonight. Sweeeeet.
Everyone else is in Columbus doing nothing productive.

In three years, we're going to buy a van, hit the road, and never look back.
I hope you all will stick with us by then.

Taste of the weekend:
"Wild Young Hearts" by Noisettes. This group is really great. Go check out their performance of "Never Forget You" on Letterman if you don't believe me. I would marry the lead singer.

Bye,

-toby

No comments: