the motions

Friday, October 9, 2009

This is the only one for the week...

Hello all,

I apologize for the lack of updates this week.

It's been the most turbulent week of my life. I'd like to say my Fall break was enjoyable, however it wasn't. Maybe next week shall be better. I believe it will be.

The Motions are on an extended break right now. I don't know what the future holds for us. I'm writing songs. Whatever that means.

We have some shows in the next month. So we'll see what happens.

We're submitting to SXSW this week. Get ready Austin. We will rip that city wide open.

College is getting unbearable. It's hard to do the band and college. However, the band takes priority over college. I apologize to anyone who thinks otherwise.

Contrary to popular belief, The Motions ARE NOT breaking up. The thought hasn't even crossed our minds.

We're very young. Watch us grow up.

You can download our debut single for free at:
www.themotions.bandcamp.com


Taste of the day:
My record of the day would have to be "#1 Record" by Big Star. Big Star might be the most underrated band ever. They are incredible. "Radio City" is awesome as well. Go listen. You will be pleased.


See ya soon,

-toby

No comments: