the motions

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I guess I should be the first person to post one of these....

Yeah. I might be the only one who ever posts here. But that's ok I guess. The last few months have been incredibly productive as a band. We've gotten a saxophone player, a new guitar player and we've written some great new songs. We're heading out to Austin TX next Thursday to finish recording our debut record. We've already finished 5 songs and I for one am incredibly proud of what we accomplished. These next 5 songs we will be recording I like even more than the old ones. The new songs have a definite sense of southernness which we've never really embraced before. Chase has added some sweet slide parts as well. Yep. I think this is a pretty good 2nd post. I'm proud of it. I won't always talk about the band on here. Today was just a good starting point.

Toby

No comments: