the motions

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Everybody's leavin' me for Austin...

Well it seems that no other member of the band is going to update this, so I suppose it's up to me to pick up the pieces again (this is Chase, by the way). But no, I'm only kidding.

So the show Friday night was a blast. It turned out really really good. Our good friend Johnathan Bell jammed with us a bit on a few songs, so we just had a lot of fun with friends that night. It felt good to be back rockin' out with guys, I must say. Heck it just feels good to be back playin' some good ol' rock n' roll.

This week the rest of the crew is headin' to Austin, Texas to record five more songs and finish up the cd. I would've been going with them, but alas, college work is a lot more important than that silly high school stuff, so i've got to stay home and tough it out with my curriculum. I wish the best of luck to the rest of the guys though, and i'm sure they'll come out with five more great songs.

Welp, I think this has been a long enough post, so i'm going to get some rest for the upcoming week. Ya'll take it easy, and we'll be seeing you soon.

, Chase

No comments: