the motions

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Well boys and girls, it's almost Thanksgiving

I was supposed to update this the other night cause I told Toby I would, but I forgot...ehh.
owel.

Anyway. Well Toby and the rest of the boys get back from Austin today, so it'll be a good homecoming reunion for them. We're all pretty excited here to hear exactly what all they've got accomplished. They finished the other five songs to complete the cd so it's good to finally get everything together and finished up.

welp aside from that, Turkey Day, as my dearest mother calls it, is comin' up, so y'all better be puttin' together all the things you're thankful for. We know we sure will be.

I already know what we're thankful for: all of our adoring fans.
aww ain't that sweet.

Anyways, ya'll have yourselves a wonderful holiday and ya'll will be hearin' from us soon.

, Chase

No comments: