the motions

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It ain't the size of the ship guys

So uh, we have a show this Friday. This will be the first show I (Chase) have played in a long time with The Motion. The last time I played with this band they were called Motion Sickness. What a dumb name. Just kidding. So yea, it's been good to be back playing with all the guys again. I used to play keys, but now i'm back on the git-fiddle. Feels good to be runnin' them strings. I'm excited for this weekend. It looks to be a promising show, so we'll see how it turns out. Everybody come out, you'll have a lot of fun.

This blog looks like crap. I'm in the process of messing with some HTML to fix it up and whatnot, so bear with it for a little longer and we'll have it lookin' nice in no time.

, Chase

No comments: